Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Audubon Art & Fine Craft Show Added to the 2008 Calendar!

Well I officially have new incentive to get the creative juices rolling! One of my dearest friends and fellow artist, Susan Mills of Bowdoinham, Maine and I have just received word that we have been admitted to the Audubon Art & Fine Crafts Show at Gilsland Farm in Falmouth on August 16th & 17th. Susan and I showed our work together at Fryeburg Fair's Fiber Center last year and found that our work complements each other very well. As a result we submitted an application to show together at this event. The Audubon show is known for maintaining a high quality standard of Art & Craft and is set in one of the prettiest locations in the area. When I lived in Portland, I used to frequent the farm and always found an incredible bit if remote peace there, rarely encountering many people and affording me some solitude for communing with nature. This facility is a gem in itself and is a great place to combine with Fine Art & Craft.

Susan will feature her unique Fiber Art in Felt, with her Goddess pieces, wall hangings, Designer Handbags and ever popular Vessels. I will be showing a new body of Hairlock Paintings to include framed as well as unframed work.
So mark your calendars for this do not miss event!
We'll hope to see you there!For more information about the show visit their website at http://www.audubonshow.com/

No comments: